You have no items in your shopping cart.
Most cars in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates how hard the pedal is pushed into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.
The ETC (Electronic Throttle Control), which is also known as Drive-By-Wire, has the unfortunate downside of delayed response and subdued acceleration, which can create problems in certain situations such as up-hill starts, quick gearchanges and overtaking.
The Sprint Booster aims to overcome this throttle response delay for ETC equipped vehicles, by providing crisp, on-tap acceleration for whenever the driver demands it.
Get more from your car, fit a Sprint Booster now!
- At low revs, the engine responds at approximately half the time in comparison to before.
- The delay time whilst accelerating in 3rd and 4th gear and the engine in the mid-range, is almost zero.
- Big differences in the higher rev range.
- Improved response for downshifts and safer overtaking.
- Overall safety and more fun on the road!